My client, a well-established and successful business based in North Wales is currently looking to appoint a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts and analysis as well as completing various projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and commentary of management accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts, liaising with local accountants in multiple countries, answering queries and providing full information for accounts to be submitted
- Auditor queries – including foreign auditors
- Liaison with operations team in respect of period accounting and results
- Provide support and guidance to junior accounts staff within all areas of their roles
- Responsible for organising/overseeing all junior accounts work
- Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT Returns and preparation and submission of sales & tax returns where relevant
- Preparation and submission of BACS/cheque payments, as required
- Improve finance systems/processes in place for companies
- Responding to ad hoc information requests from senior management
- Prepare commercial appraisals for new and existing business
You will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with excellent Excel skills and have experience of working with complex multi entity businesses.