My client, a global specialist within the services industry specialising across a multitude of interesting disciplines, is currently looking to recruit a talented part qualified Management Accountant to join their Head Office Finance Team in Runcorn. Reporting to the financial controller you will be a dynamic and motivated Management Accountant, required to support this well established finance team and play a key role in the continued growth of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified / AAT qualified accountant looking to continue their studies and progression within a fast paced and unique organisation.
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts.
- Variance analysis of costs and key metrics.
- Production and analysis of Group KPI information including utilisation.
- Production of regular Group Reporting for Management Information.
- Completion of the Monthly Reporting packs.
- Elements of Business Partnering.
- Support during budgeting and forecasting process.
Requires Skills / Experience:
- Part qualified and studying towards a recognised accounting qualification.
- Previous month end reporting experience.
- A key focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to embrace and support change.