I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an exciting and very successful business based in Winsford. Joining an established and highly-skilled finance team you will play a hands-on role with full visibility of the wider business and management accounts function. This is an excellent opportunity to further your Management Accounts career in a fast-paced business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Preparing and reviewing P&L and balance sheet reports for distribution
- Provide variance analysis from budget & forecasts, identify added-value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Weekly sales analysis and credit management decision making
- Weekly mass balance waste reconciliations of production performance
- Quarterly Vat Returns and maintenance of monthly intrastat reporting
- Leading and managing the accounts team and providing cover as appropriate
- Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements and corporation tax returns
- To participate in various ad-hoc projects that may involve multidiscipline teams that consider certain current problems/initiatives as a means of improving overall business efficiency. To meet with manager to review and monitor progress.
- To undertake duties in accordance with key legislative requirements in Health & Safety at Work and Employment Law
- Assisting and maintaining a close relationship with Capital Projects Manager, reporting & tracking expenditure, and the submission of forecasted Capital related cashflows
Qualifications & Experience:
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA, QBE
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
- Study support where required
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking