I am currently recruiting for a Ledger Supervisor join a successful business based in Denbighshire. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will oversee a team of 2 managing all aspects of Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger. This newly-created role will see you joining on the back of a period of impressive growth.
Duties will include:
- Managing the Purchase Ledger team
- Overseeing the overall Purchase & Sales Ledger processes
- Maintenance and upkeep of supplier/customer information.
- Capturing supplier/customer documentation to the finance system.
- Coding invoices and credits to the correct Nominal accounts and Cost Centres.
- Ensuring that the authorisation process is administered correctly.
- Resolving ledger queries by phone/email with suppliers/customers.
- Scheduling supplier BACS payments.
- Assisting with Month End processing.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Processing employee expenses and petty cash.
- Processing business credit card statements.
- Ad-hoc analysis of supplier information
Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in the production of monthly management accounts
- You will have a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50
- Salary of up to c. £25k DOE
- Free parking
- 25 days’ holiday allowance (plus statutory)
- 8am – 4pm OR 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- ‘Perk Box’-style benefits package