Learning & Development Manager
Learning & Development Manager, Wrexham, Permanent, c£35,000 plus excellent benefits
I am currently supporting a business in Wrexham who are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join the team.
Reporting into the Head of HR and forming part of the wider HR team, as Learning & Development Manager you will be responsible for the Learning & Development team within the business. You will work with stakeholders to understand their needs, design various learning material across a range of means, delivery to a range of audiences using varying methods and ROI analysis.
Key Duties will include:
- Participate fully in developing and implementing approaches to enhance the skills of our people across the business.
- Undertake learning and development initiatives to support the implementation of the HR strategy.
- Design and deliver performance development / business skills learning and development programmes and revise our existing offering as appropriate.
- Manage the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Ensure the Company’s on-boarding processes are effective and are meeting the business needs.
- Lead on all aspects of people development, including development of succession planning and key talent development initiatives
- Undertake needs analyses, produce project plans, deliver training projects and initiatives for teams / departments as required.
- To participate fully in the activities of the wider HR team and work closely with senior management team.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
Essentially you will have previous experience in a Learning & Development Manager role and will have gained your experience from within a fast paced, food/manufacturing environment. A visionary individual, you will be capable and confident with a modern approach to L&D. Good MS Office skills are essential coupled with being results orientated with a desire to improve and develop. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills, be a good team player and be methodical in your approach with an eye for detail. I am looking for someone who is a strong leader and can help coordinate a variety of people and HR tasks simultaneously. This role is multisite so you must be able to drive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your own HR experience within a market leading organisation, working in a varied and exciting role whilst playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.