Learning & Development Business Partner
Learning & Development Business Partner, Chester, Permanent, £30,000 – £40,000 plus excellent benefits .
I’m currently supporting a business in Chester who are looking for a Learning & Development Business Partner to join their HR team on a permanent basis to support with developing and implementing a Learning & Development strategy.
Reporting into the Head of HR and forming part of the wider HR team, as Learning & Development Business Partner, your remit will be to understand the business needs, devise a strategy and implement accordingly. You will work with stakeholders to understand their objectives, designing a variety of learning materials across a range of mediums and delivering to a range of audiences using varying methods and ROI analysis.
Key Duties will include:
- Manage the planning, design and implementation and support with the delivery, of all Learning and Development requirements
- Comprehensive analysis of business in relation to Learning & Development needs
- Participate fully in developing and implementing approaches to enhance the skills of the people across the business
- Undertake learning and development initiatives to support the implementation of the HR strategy
- Design and deliver performance development / business skills learning and development programmes
- Manage the Apprenticeship Levy and implement Graduate scheme
- Lead on all aspects of people development, including development of succession planning and key talent development initiatives
- Undertake needs analyses, produce project plans, deliver training projects and initiatives for teams / departments as required
Essentially you will have previous experience in a Learning & Development Business Partner/Manager role with previous experience in supporting or devising and implementing a Learning & Development strategy that covers both the operational side of the business as well as leadership development. A visionary individual, you will be capable and confident with a modern approach to Learning & Development. Good MS Office skills are essential coupled with being results orientated with a desire to improve and develop. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills, be a good team player and be methodical in your approach with an eye for detail. I am looking for someone who is a strong leader and can help coordinate a variety of people and HR tasks simultaneously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your own Learning & Development experience within a market leading organisation, working in a varied and exciting role whilst playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.