Interim Management Accountant
I am recruiting an Interim Management Accountant to join a market leading, fast growing business based in Chester. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for assisting with systems integrations, audit preparation and ad hoc project work. Initially this will be a 2-3 month project with possible extension. There will be the opportunity for remote working following a successful onboarding on site.
- Integration of financial systems and procedures following recent acquisition
- Annual audit and production of the statutory accounts, including the preparation of various supporting schedules.
- Balance sheet control
- Periodic accounting for the Commercial department’s P&L investment and business partnering
- Prepare and submit the Group’s VAT returns
- Monthly (and ad-hoc) Intercompany reconciliations
- Cover for Other Statutory Reporting
- Any other ad hoc projects as requested
The ideal candidate will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified, or suitable qualified by experience with strong systems skills, and advanced level Excel.
You must be available to start work on minimal notice.