Interim Management Accountant
I am looking for an Interim Management Accountant to complete a 6 month contract with a successful, fast growing business based in Wrexham. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for preparing management accounts and providing insightful financial analysis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business, offering a combination of home and office based work for the duration of the contract.
Timely preparation of Monthly Management Accounts:
- Month end journal posting
- Prepayments and accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end and ad hoc reporting
- Monitoring business performance against budget and forecast
- Variance analysis
- Fixed asset register
- Provide support for year-end audit enquiries
- Supporting the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions when required
- Other appropriate duties as may be required
The ideal candidate will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified, part qualified or suitably qualified by experience. You will need to have strong systems experience including advanced level excel. Immediate start required.