Interim Management Accountant (Temp to Perm)
I am recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a successful service business based in Congleton, on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operation of the finance function,
leading the accounts and management information departments, liaising closely with key stakeholders, and working with the Senior Leadership Team and fellow managers in the business to drive growth and change.
- Set up, implement and run robust budgeting and forecasting processes and gain buy-in from senior management
- Oversee production of weekly management information reports, monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Manage the Treasury aspects of the business ensuring adequate funding for the business needs and manage relationships with key financial providers e.g. banks and insurers etc.
- Analyse client profitability and ensure it is reflected in contracts and tenders
- Manage the accounts team
- Be a key member of the Senior Management team rolling out the strategic objectives of the company
- Contribute to process improvement across the busine
Candidate Skills Required
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or suitably qualified by experience.
- Be used to working in an SME
- Have experience of dealing with high volumes
- Have experience of cash management, particularly credit control
- Have a good track record of managing key external financial relationships
- Be happy to manage and motivate people
- Have a desire to be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial run business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will benefit from the skillset of a business focussed management accountant keen to play their part in facilitating the company’s growth plans.
The ideal candidate will be available to start work on minimal notice.