Interim Management Accountant
I am recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant to join a successful and well regarded business in North Wales. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for providing support with the year end statutory accounts and financial audit, as well as monthly management accounts and other ad hoc project work as required. This is an exciting opportunity that may lead to a more long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of detailed monthly management accounts with insightful, value added observations and commentary, within challenging deadlines.
- Possess significant experience of intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Experience of accounting for multi-currency trading businesses
- Maintain full monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete and submit vat returns and other statutory reporting
- Assist with maintaining an up to date and accurate cash flow forecast
- Experience of providing information for company audits and liaising with external auditors
- Assisting with budget pack production and subsequent half yearly re-forecasting process
- Maintain fixed asset register and monitor actual spend versus annual capital expenditure budget
- Create and maintain fleet register
- Create and maintain operating lease register
- Any other reasonable duties as and when requested
You will need to be CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified, Part-Qualified or suitably qualified by experience. This role requires strong systems experience, including Advanced level excel and the ability to effectively manipulation large volumes of data.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice.
You will be based primarily on site in Deeside but will be required to spend some time in Holyhead. There will also be an element of home working available if required.