Interim HR Manager
HR Manager, 12 month FTC, Leeds (Remote Working Available), £38,000 – £42,000 plus excellent benefits
I am delighted to be supporting my client in Leeds who are looking for an HR Manager to join them for 12 months to cover a period of maternity.
As HR Manager you will oversee and deliver all elements of HR activity within the business which has a head count of around 100 employees. As well as supporting the business locally in Leeds, you will also have some involvement in delivering the group HR strategy – very occasional travel to London will be required. Remote working in available but you must be able to work in the Leeds office at least once a week and live within a commutable distance.
Some key duties of the role include:
- Implement best practice and efficient people processes that meet the needs of the business including Talent Management, Development and Performance
- Assist senior managers implement and support the organisational culture to drive innovation, employee engagement, process improvement and commitment to service excellence.
- Be solution focussed implementing innovative ideas and presenting new people initiatives to the People and Development Director and wider leadership teams.
- Take a proactive approach to employee development and engagement.
- Implement agreed people plans and solutions to support short and long-term business goals.
- Deliver training in people topics and policies and procedures.
- Educate all employees on the importance of a diverse workforce and actively increase diversity and inclusion across the Group.
- Working with Finance to undertake payroll administration each month and respond to all payroll queries in a timely manner.
- Undertake all arrangements for training and development, keeping within budget.
- Promote and manage the apprenticeship scheme across the Group.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is performance and delivery driven. You will be able to work independently as well as being an active, collaborative team member. You will be qualified to CIPD level 5 as a minimum with solid HR generalist experience. Meticulous in your approach with high attention to detail you are a critical thinker who can understand and deal with complex issues. Recent and relevant experience of advising on complex employee relations issues is essential.
In return you will be welcomed in to a business that is full of energy and diversity with heaps of ambition. The business is growing and developing quickly and it’s a really exciting time to join them.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.