Interim Global Treasury Manager
I am recruiting an Interim Treasury Manager for an expanding global business on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, acquisitive business with long term progressive career opportunities. As the Global Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for developing strong relationships across the wider company finance function including the Shared Service Centre, Financial and Management Accounting and Tax.
You will also liaise with the Group’s bankers to ensure strong relationships and high service levels. You will have strong understanding of the business processes and where necessary identify potential improvements to current activities.
An articulate, robust and results driven individual is needed who can use their ability to be a motivated influencer to drive change plus support others and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyse Group daily bank balances and produce report for the business
- Manage movement of funds around the Group, maximizing benefit to the Group
- Ownership of a 13-week cash forecast
- Complete Re-bank across to new banking partner
- Manage bank mandates
- Manage the Group’s bank accounts including minimising bank fees
- Managing the reporting of the Group covenants
- Establish and document Treasury policies and procedures
- Manage interest, fees and capital repayments in relation to debt
- Identifying and implement process improvements in all aspects of the function
- Ensuring good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for the business as required
- Management of a small team that covers invoice to cash processes within the business
- Develop the FX hedging strategy
- Ad Hoc analysis work for the wider finance function
Skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA and or AMCT qualified professional
- Experience or exposure of working with multinational business
- Have a strong analytical mindset, be an effective planner and a focused problem solver
- Designed and implemented process improvement initiatives
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available on minimal notice.