Interim Finance Manager
I am recruiting an Interim Finance Manager to join a global manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Chester on an ongoing temporary basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of transaction processing within accounts payable, accounts receivable and employee expenses, as well as contributing to a number of ongoing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business and may lead to a permanent role for the successful candidate.
- Timely and accurate delivery of the daily and monthly transactional processing
- Review and oversight of the process related to transactional activities while maintaining an adequate internal control environment.
- Proactive engagement with continuous improvement, benchmarking and KPI development
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- Demonstration of collaboration and positive behaviour across teams and with stakeholders
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable administrators
- Continually seek improvements to the process to enable efficiency, cost savings and scalability while continuing to maintain an appropriate control environment
Month end close activities:
- Preparation and review of the timely and accurate close activities for all aspects of transaction processing to include supplier invoices, employee expenses, incoming receipts and aged debtor analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliations as appropriate
- Raise month end close issues raised with relevant stakeholders to drive corrective actions.
- Proactively support the governance and timetable for the month end close and manage the process to achieve the deadlines
- Leading the aged debtor monthly meeting and closing actions as required
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and have a strong background in transactional processing and financial management.
Experience of Oracle is essential.
Immediate start preferable.