Interim Business Analyst
To support a period of change, our client is looking for an immediately available Business Analyst to support them for 3 months (maybe longer).
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, as Business Analyst your remit is to contribute to the development and improvement of internal systems and processes to better meet the needs of customers and stakeholders of the People Team. You will examine existing ways of working within the Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and HR Business Partner Team, understand business requirements, identify solutions and design and develop processes.
Some key duties include:
- Demonstrate good Business Analyst knowledge by deploying skills to improve systems and processes enabling improved outcomes.
- Develop an effective understanding of the needs of the People Team and relevant interconnecting departments to ensure processes are designed to meet their needs.
- Engage stakeholders, assessing process requirements, analysing impacts (financial and non-financial) and asking probing questions to find the best process solutions.
- Produce high quality process maps and supporting information for approval by the relevant stakeholder.
- When developing processes, consider points of failure, capturing business risk along with the course of mitigation.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and assess them for business suitability and sustainability.
- Develop excellent relationships across the business and work closely with the People team and other stakeholder divisions.
- Ensure all output and deliverables are produced to the highest standard, in line with timescales and specifications, within budget, and to the highest quality.
- Ensure adherence to HR best practice methodologies and governance mechanisms.
- To carry out any additional activities that may be reasonably required or requested to support the People team objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using IBM Blu Works or an alike tool for designing process maps.
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship management skills, including negotiation, persuasion and motivation at all levels.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Adept at analysing data and information to identify improvement opportunities.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Positive attitude and a passion for improving efficiency and quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing an successful business within a CV enhancing role. This role is predominantly remote with some UK travel.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.
Interim Business Analyst, Manchester, 3 month FTC, £30,000 – £35,000