HR Recruitment Consultant
At Heyland Recruitment we specialise in the recruitment of Finance, Human Resources and Accountancy staff for both temporary and permanent positions. Working alongside some of the UK’s leading companies, our team has a combined experience of over half a century of hands-on recruitment expertise. We pride ourselves on developing long-term professional relationships with all candidates and clients alike. Heyland offers a great working environment, flexibility and opportunity to progress.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant, minimum 1 years’ experience to join our busy and thriving HR division.
Supporting our Senior Business Manager, some key duties include:
- Responsible for talent attraction via job advertisements, headhunting, networking and referrals
- Continuously developing talent pipelines
- Interviewing candidates face to face, over the telephone and via video call
- Responsible for all business development; cold calling and meeting clients and maintaining existing relationships
- Responsible for own marketing campaigns including eshots, Linked In and wide scale targeted mailshots
Ideally you will have some knowledge of the HR market, although we can support and mentor applicants with any other recruitment experience. Essentially you must have experience within a 360 recruitment role and be used to juggling a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must be well organised
- Essential that you have a high attention to detail
- Thorough & meticulous approach to work
- Team player and able to communicate with others
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite – particularly Outlook and Word.
In return you will be working amongst an impressive peer group of experienced Consultants within an organisation that puts its employees at the heart of their business.
Please send your CV direct to email@example.com