HR & Recruitment Administrator
HR & Recruitment Administrator, 12 month Fixed Term Contract, Chester, £20,000 – £25,000 plus excellent benefits.
To cover a period of maternity, our client in Chester is currently recruiting for an HR & Recruitment Administrator to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the HR Manager and forming part of the HR team, as HR & Recruitment Administrator your remit is to support the HR team in the delivery of HR operations in a timely, accurate and professional manner ensuing all activities and outputs are aligned to the company’s strategic aims, values and legal requirements and best practice.
Some key duties will include:
- Create job descriptions and job adverts
- Advertise vacancies both internally and externally
- Create interview templates, arrange interviews and attend interviews where required
- Manage relationships with agencies
- Proactively source candidates from a variety of social media platforms including Linked In
- Issue offer letters, contracts and new starter forms accurately
- Take ownership of recruitment/onboarding queries ensuring resolution
- Maintain HR systems and filing
- Updating organisation chart
- Compliance audit and implementation including RTW checks
- Processing changes to terms and conditions
- Support with administration in relation to employee relations including probationary reviews, investigations, disciplinary, appeals and resignation acceptance
- Support managers with basic, low level HR issues and provide guidance on policies
Essentially you must be level 3 CIPD qualified with relevant experience within an HR role particularly having supported with HR and Recruitment administration tasks. You will be highly organised with strong administrative skills and excellent attention to detail. You will be meticulous in your approach and able to communicate effectively. A good level of numeracy is essential coupled with the ability to juggle conflicting priorities. You will be proactive and strive for continuous improvement.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team and enjoy a varied role.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.