HR Officer, 12 month Fixed Term Contract, Runcorn, £31,000 plus excellent benefits.
I am delighted to be supporting my client in Runcorn who are currently recruiting for an HR Officer to join their team for 12 months to cover a period of maternity.
Reporting in to the HR Manager and forming part of the wider HR team, as HR Officer you will provide a comprehensive HR service, including advice and guidance to employees and line managers, consistent with Company HR policies and UK employment and pension legislation.
Some key duties include:
• Co-ordinate and deliver recruitment events to ensure appropriate selection activities, resources and methods are used in a consistent manner to successfully recruit the most suitable candidate for each vacancy.
• Act as the first point of contact for employees and line managers in providing advice to ensure full compliance with a range of Company HR policies and employment regulations.
• Provide support and advice to line management to ensure that sickness absence processes are followed; to minimise employee absence; and facilitate employee return to work at the earliest opportunity in a safe and controlled manner.
• Ensure key HR processes are continually monitored and improved and remain aligned with Company HR policy and legislation.
• When required, provide a full range of HR support, including the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing proactive, supportive, creative & credible advice and guidance. You will have previous experience within a range of HR areas, including recruitment, absence management, disciplinary and writing HR procedures coupled with up to date knowledge of Employment Law & Employee Relations. Ideally you will be qualified to CIPD level 5 as a minimum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your own HR experience within a market leading organisation, working in a varied and exciting role whilst playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.