HR Manager, Southport, Permanent, £35,000 – £40,000 plus excellent benefits.
I am delighted to be supporting my client in Southport who are a growing and successful organisation who have an enviable brand and reputation within their field. To support a period of continued success they are now looking for a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Typical duties will include:
- Overall responsibility of Human Resources function for 3 sites in North West.
- Being main point of contact for the senior management team and line management team with human resources matters to constructively influence and inspire confidence.
- Support and advise stakeholders on matters relating to disciplinary, grievances, performance management, appraisals and employment law.
- Maintaining strong business acumen about the site operations, commercial competition, short & long term goals and finance position.
- Manage low level and complex and complex employee relations.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Maintain and improve workforce and holiday planning processes.
- Managing recruitment and selection throughout the business to maintain first class talent.
- Main point of contact for queries surrounding wages, maternity, paternity, pensions etc.
- Monitor employee turnover and absence sickness record.
- Full employee life cycle paperwork.
- Assistance with monthly and weekly payroll administration.
- Being HR point of contact during audits e.g. sedex
- Own headcount reporting and support salary budgeting process.
- Manage budgets for contract labour, training & recruitment.
- Keep board up to date with issues that could impact the company.
- Travel between 3 north west sites as and when required.
- Work with 3rd party consultancy
The ideal candidate will be:
- Independent and be able to work on your own initiative
- Communication to all levels is very important both oral, and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and highly organised.
- At least CIPD level 5 qualified
A credible candidate, you will have a proven track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, driving change and improving efficiencies ideally gained from your time within a manufacturing organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really add value, make your mark and develop your career within a successful and leading organisation. For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV or contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.