HR Coordinator, Chester, Permanent, £22,000 – £24,000 plus excellent benefits .
I’m currently supporting a business in Chester who are looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team.
Reporting into the HR Director and forming part of the wider HR team, as HR Coordinator you will support with HR initiative across the business, with a particular emphasis on managing the recruitment process from start to finish as well as developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Duties will include:
- End to end recruitment – from taking the initial brief to onboarding
- Managing the recruitment inbox and responding to queries
- Liaising with agencies
- Organising interviews/assessments
- Issuing new starter packs and arranging staff inductions
- Assisting the HR Assistant with onboarding including RTW checks, DBS etc
- MI and reporting
- General HR administration and updating HRIS with any changes
- Absence management
- PDP and probation management
Essentially you will have previous experience in a generalist HR role, ideally with a focus on recruitment and be studying towards CIPD as a minimum. Good MS Office skills are essential coupled with being results orientated with a desire to improve and develop. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills, be a good team player and be methodical in your approach with an eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your own HR experience within a market leading organisation, working in a varied and exciting role whilst playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.