HR Business Partner
I am delighted to be supporting my client in Wrexham who are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team due to growth and continued success.
Reporting in to the Head of HR and working alongside the wider HR team, as HR Business Partner you will be responsible for providing sound HR advice and supporting all line managers and employees whilst supporting company objectives.
Some key duties include:
- Works proactively with line managers through structured reviews to ensure they understand and buy into the people issues in their area. In conjunction with the Head of HR develop a HR plan for each area and challenge decisions where appropriate.
- Provides HR support to line managers in managing change / improvements in their area.
- With line managers, identify and satisfy management training and development needs through Performance Management processes.
- To proactively resource all vacancies and work with line managers to ensure recruitment practices are effective and efficient.
- Implement induction processes for new starters across the business.
- Monitor HR KPIs and make recommendations to line managers to drive improvements.
- To understand the Business objectives and HR plan and ensure that day to day activities support them.
- To provide support, coaching and training to line managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance, Conflict Management, Communications and Absence Management.
- To manage disciplinary and grievance procedures across the business, ensuring all processes and actions are in line with employment law and ACAS guidelines.
- Implement HR processes and procedures ensuring line managers own these processes for their people and legally comply with legal requirements such as WTD, Right to Work and the Equality Act
- To manage, coach and develop HR Assistants and HR Apprentice.
- To act as a barometer to the Head of HR in terms of their areas culture and mood by identifying potential issues or concerns to them. In particular to be aware of the ER climate and respond to issues and grievances.
- To develop and deliver training / HR toolkit workshops.
- To provide reports and or statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking, E-Law research.
- To support and drive the Ethical Trade Strategy and update SEDEX database.
- Undertake additional duties appropriate to the role and/or grade.
The ideal candidate will be a solid HR generalist who has gained their experience within a fast paced, manufacturing business. You will be CIPD qualified to level 5 as a minimum. Experience of managing both high volume and complex ER casework is essential coupled with end to end recruitment (operational and head office), MI reporting and data manipulation. An excellent communicator who is empathetic with a pragmatic, can do attitude. Highly organised with strong IT skills.
In return you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team and working in a varied and interesting role.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact me directly on 07870 607723.