Due to growth and continued success our client in Winsford is currently recruiting for an HR Assistant to join their team.
Reporting in to the HR Officer, as HR Assistant you will be responsible for providing an efficient and professional administrative support for the HR department. You will advise on HR matters when required and support Line Managers.
Typical duties will include:
- Assist with and provide administrative support in relation to the entire employee lifecycle
- Scanning and filing of all confidential employee documentation
- Monitor staff timekeeping and attendance following the attendance management policy
- Ensure that the business is GDPR compliant
- Conduct eligibility to work in the UK checks and co-ordinate the new starter process
- Assist with Recruitment process – checking CVs, application packs and adding new employees to the system
- Produce communication letters
- Support minute taking in Employee Relation case work
- Arrange and organise meeting rooms
- Manage the workwear stock
- Cover Reception
- General admin and ad hoc duties
Essentially the ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
You will have an excellent level of accuracy with a keen eye for detail. You will be efficient, well organised and able to prioritise a busy and changing workload.
You will be proficient in all MS Office packages. Candidates who are on a shorter notice period are of particular interest.
In return you will be welcomed in to a friendly team, working alongside a supportive HR Officer who will mentor and develop your skillset.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.