I am delighted to be supporting our client in Chester on an exclusive basis in finding an experienced HR Assistant who is ready to take the next step in to an Advisor position to join their HR team.
A solid HR Assistant, you will be comfortable in supporting the entire employee lifecycle from an administration perspective with drive and ambition to become an HR Advisor. Some duties will include:
- Answering and responding to emails/telephone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Supporting end to end recruitment
- Ensuring Line Managers understand and are compliant with HR processes
- Ensuring all colleagues have Right to Work in the UK and carrying out checks where needed
- Maintain MI Tracking and HR systems
- Uploading new starters in to HR & Payroll system
- Draft colleague letters in relation to ER including probationary reviews, investigations, disciplinary, appeal invitations and resignation acceptance
- Liaising with Payroll regarding any leavers and instructing payments/deductions
- Updating policies and procedures as necessary
- Supporting HR Advisor with employee relations case management
The ideal candidate will be fully competent in HR Administration and ready to start supporting with advisory duties. You will be CIPD level 3 as a minimum with experience in a larger organisational with the ability to work at pace. In return, you will be welcomed in to a friendly team, working amongst an impressive peer group. Candidates who are immediately available/on a short notice period are of particular interest.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your own HR experience within a market leading organisation, working in a varied and exciting role whilst playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Please apply with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.