HR Advisor: £25,000 – £28,000
I am recruiting a HR Advisor to complete a 12 month contract with a successful and diverse services business, based in Ellesmere Port. Working closely with the Senior HR Advisor, you will support a wide range of people activities; providing advice and support on generalist HR issues in line with internal policies, procedures and legislative requirements. The successful candidate will promote good practice, high standards of customer service and provide key information on HR processes and procedures. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, friendly business offering excellent benefits and working conditions.
- Be the first point of contact for HR related queries – providing advice and guidance on HR issues, HR policies and employee relations.
- Monitor the HR inbox, ensuring that all HR data is processed confidentially and accurately.
- Support managers with the recruitment process including attending interviews ensuring the process is completed in accordance with the appropriate policies and procedures
- Delivery of induction training for new starters, consistently updating welcome pack information.
- Ensure all elements of HR administration are carried out – e.g. starters, leavers, referencing and DBS checks, etc
- Maintain accurate and up-to date information on the HR system to ensure payroll data is accurate
- Produce key management data in relation to HR ensuring its accuracy and presentation.
- Assist during investigation meetings by taking notes and ensuring the disciplinary procedure is followed
- Assist with the management of cases of long-term sickness
- Work across departments to support with HR issues or any company projects.
Experience & Qualification Required:
- Ideally Level 5 CIPD qualified with previous HR experience (will also consider applicants with Level 3 CIPD)
- Previous experience working in a HR department, providing comprehensive HR advice on people issues and challenges
- Have strong initiative and problem-solving skills as well as excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- An ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees at all levels of the business
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft excel and word
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyse new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Hybrid and flexible working – will consider part time hours for the right candidate
12 month Contract
£25,000 – £28,000 plus excellent benefits