HR Administrator, Widnes, Permanent, £18,000 – £20,000 plus excellent benefits.
Due to growth and continued success, our client is currently recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of HR and supporting the wider business, as HR Administrator you will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR administration for the entire employee lifecycle and supporting to the whole HR department ensuring a first-class service is delivered to the business. Some key duties include:
- End to end recruitment including onboarding; compensation and benefits; pre-employment testing and employee off boarding
- Compile and issue all new starter and leaver documentation
- Coordinate interviews
- Generate routine HR correspondence
- Managing Group HR Data on HRIS and MI reporting using MS Excel
- First line support for employee related queries concerning HR, Payroll and associated benefits
- Arranging medical/D&A testing where needed
- Supporting the absence reporting process
- Submitting documentation and all relevant information to Payroll regarding new starters/leavers/any amendments
A varied and busy role, this position will suit an individual who has previous experience within a HR role supporting a business with all HR Administration. You will enjoy administration and ensuring work is completed in a timely and accurate manner. You will be a self-starter, happy to work autonomously and be proactive in your approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your own HR experience within a market leading organisation, working in a varied and exciting role whilst playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Sam Brown on 07471 688849.