I’m currently seeking an immediately available HR Administrator to support my Warrington based client for a period of 3 months.
Reporting in to the HR Director and forming part of the wider HR team you will be responsible for the entire employee lifecycle from an administration perspective. Some key duties will involve:
- Responsible for contracts, offer letters, timesheets, induction process, new starter packs etc
- Assist with employee relations – support the absence process administratively
- Assist with HR Projects including MI reporting and data cleansing
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Support with recruitment administration
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR Policies
The ideal candidate will have previous, demonstrable HR Administration experience and be available to start work immediately. You will be IT literate and be able to work as part of a small, busy team. A self-starter, you will be able to work on your own initiative juggling a busy workload with conflicting priorities. This is a busy and varied role so would require someone to go in a hit the ground running.
Essentially you must have experience of Success Factors and experience of administering a Time & Attendance system.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a friendly and supportive team ,working amongst an impressive peer group within a fantastic business.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.