HR Administrator: £11.00 – £12.50 ph
I am recruiting a HR Administrator for a large manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Chester. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will support the team with daily HR administrative tasks and recruitment administration. The temporary position is for 1-3 months to help the HR department during a busy period. This opportunity is to be based on site but offers flexibility on hours and days, ideally working between 20-30 hours per week.
- Provide full administrative support to the HR department.
- Draft standard letters / emails and other HR correspondence as required
- Maintain electronic filing systems, ensuring all HR documents are accurately organised
- Prepare data input for HR metrics
- Assist with recruitment processes, including reviewing applications, contacting applicants and booking interviews
- Follow up on outstanding paperwork, such as return to work forms and induction checklist
- Coordinate occupational health visits across the sites
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team as required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in a part time capacity
- Basic knowledge of HR processes and recruitment fundamentals is preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to main confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be readily available to stat work.
Temporary HR Administrator
£11.00 – £12.50 per hour