Office/HR Administrator, Deeside, Perm – £20,000 – £21,000 plus excellent benefits.
I am delighted to be supporting my client in Deeside who is looking for an Office/HR Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to the HR Business Partner, as Office/HR Administrator you will provide a comprehensive, efficient and professional support service to the HR team. In addition, support with ad hoc project work as required and ensure the smooth running of the office.
Some key duties include:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls
- Ensure stationary stocks are maintained to an acceptable standard
- Ensure all incoming post is opened and distributed and outgoing post is processed appropriately
- Coordinate all IT requirements for the office and maintain IT inventory/database
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the office
- Provide administrative support on HR based projects
- Support with the administration of training records
- Support on all administrative elements of recruitment
- Responsible for health & safety
- Provide ad hoc support to the HR team as required
- As part of the performance of this role you will be exposed to sensitive information that must be kept confidential during and after employment
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to develop relationships internally and externally to the business
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under their own initiative are vital to success in this role.
- The post holder should possess the resourcefulness to highlight risks and potential opportunities to the business.
- Alignment with the company’s core values
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Dedication to the role and the business exhibited through attendance and a willingness and desire to learn and take part in areas and projects outside of the scope of the role
This is a great role for someone looking to gain HR experience within a growing and successful company who put their people at the heart of the business and encourage training and development.
Please apply for this role with your CV. If you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.