Head of Data and Analytics
I am recruiting a Head of Data & Analytics for a market leading international service business based in Crewe. This is a newly created role following restructuring.
A role that sits within the Finance European FP&A and Data Analytics team. Within a high volume transaction and complex environment.
An interim / temporary to permanent role as Head of Data to drive forward the data insight and reporting across the business.
Work with the IT function to drive the data strategy and development of a data landscape – which underpins the fundamentals of the data usage – immediate focus of the role.
The data team is at the core of delivering company insight to support company decision making, drive consistency and enable self-service across the business.
This role is pivotal – ensuring everyone can use and create value from data across the business.
- Develop and lead a strategy to enable users to self-serve and create benefit from data
- Grow and manage the data analytics team (3)
- Partner with the IT function to drive Improvement in data quality and consistency
- Ensure all data sets are captured, stored and retrievable
- Further development of analytical tools and provisioning of data into these tools – Tableau and BI
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Leadership role
- Experience of working independently and to a high level of accuracy
- Highly organized and structured in planning and execution of responsibilities
- Ability to build networks across departments and countries
- Knowledge of data architecture concepts such as database systems, data lakes etc
- Data warehouse experience
- SQL experience
- Tableau experience