Group Treasury Analyst
Followed a sustained period of growth and continued success, our client, a large multinational business in the Cheshire area, as they seek to appoint an experienced Group Treasury Analyst in a newly created role.
Reporting to the Head Of Group Treasury, the Treasury Accountant will manage the process for cash forecasting, including co-ordinating, challenging and recommending changes to the submissions for all sites and preparing forecasts for holding companies. To provide working capital reporting across the Group, including debtors, creditors and stock, and to challenge sites on anomalies and identify potential issues with solutions.
- To manage all aspects of the Group Securitisation programme, including managing all the regular reporting requirements, such as the weekly reporting, the monthly reporting and the monthly reconciliation process.
- To ensure the reporting is produced in a streamlined, efficient and accurate manner ensuring that the reporting to the banks is completed on time to ensure that external deadlines for funding requests are met.
- To assist the Group Treasury and Credit Manager to manage the flow of cash around the Group, including the Group’s financing vehicle.
- To manage all aspects of the 13 week cash flow forecasting process
- To analyse and challenge the sites forecasts to ensure that the forecasts are made on the basis of the best available data and look reasonable. To present the consolidated 13 week forecast to the Head of Financial Controlling, for circulation to the CFO.
- To produce monthly stock reporting that includes stock balances, both value and volumes, day inventory outstanding and other Key Performance Indicators, collecting data from all relevant sites and producing a consolidated report for circulation to finance and commercial departments.
- To produce consolidated working capital reporting covering stock, debtors and creditors for the whole of the group.
- To analyse and challenge the Credit Manager, the Commercial team, the Transaction Manager, the Procurement team and the Operations team on the data produced to ensure that explanations are sought for anomalies and potential areas are identified and addressed on a timely basis. To drive through change with Business Managers.
- Providing cover for the daily cash balance summaries and projected cash positions for Group Treasury Limited’s bank accounts.
- To act as System Administrator and Security for the business internet banking including additions and amendments.
- Perform the duties associated with the administration and control of bonds and bank guarantees with support from the Group Treasurer.
- To manage, motivate, coach and develop the Treasury Team, providing leadership and a source of expertise on all treasury, securitisation, and accounts receivable matters
- The job holder is expected to be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified. Experience in Treasury is preferable.
- An in depth knowledge of financial processes and accounting systems (ideally SAP) , and a good knowledge of the debt arrangements.
- The job holder will need to have good interpersonal and persuasive skills, as the role has contact with the Finance Teams at all sites.
- A high concern for standards is essential across all reporting units and to enable this, the job holder must lead by example and provide clear, regular guidance to the Finance Teams.
- The job holder will need to possess well-developed critical information seeking abilities in order to identify reporting and business issues so that action can be taken to avoid problems arising.
- The job holder will also need to be highly organised and be focused on the accuracy of the work produced.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountancy professional to work for a large multi-national organisation that offers an excellent, friendly working environment. You will benefit from the support of a high calibre finance team and be given the opportunity to develop your career with a highly regarded and hugely successful business.