Group Financial Accountant
****Perfect role for a 1st time move from Practice into industry ****
Heyland Recruitment have recently been engaged by our client, a large and hugely successful multinational organisation in the Warrington area, as they look to appoint an ambitious, qualified Group Financial Accountant as part of a recent restructure.
As the business continues to enjoy a sustained period of growth and success, they require a technically competent, ideally ACA Qualified finance professional who has a passion for improving financial controls and identifying areas of risk and improvement.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the Group Financial Accountant will be expected to produce all consolidated Management and Financial accounts in line with the company guidelines. You will enjoy full support and autonomy from the senior management team, providing a highly visible resource throughout the wider business.
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated management accounts and reporting pack to lenders including quarterly covenant compliance calculations.
- Close liaison with overseas finance teams to ensure thorough understanding of local numbers, robust reporting and resolution of any local reporting queries/issues.
- Support the preparation of annual group financial statements (FRS 102) and UK subsidiary accounts. Liaison with external auditors during the annual audit process.
- Involvement in the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Support control improvement initiatives across the Group.
- To provide support to the UK and overseas finance teams in building financial capability and driving process improvement.
- To provide support to other ad hoc Group projects in the areas of tax, treasury and risk & compliance.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a technically minded Qualified Finance professional to drive change and financial controls aligned with the Group’s financial vision for the business.
The role would suit an ambitious and driven individual who is keen to progress their career within a fast paced, global organisation. You will join an experienced, high calibre finance operation brimming with talent and like-minded finance professionals.
25 days holiday and pension.