Our exclusive client, a rapidly expanding PE backed organisation in the Cheshire area are looking to appoint an ambitious commercially focused Financial/Commercial Analyst in a newly created role.
The position will provide strong accounting support to the Senior Financial Analyst at their Cheshire head office and will support both the commercial operations team and the manufacturing sites in order to maintain accurate pricing and provide comprehensive pricing analytics for internal and external contacts.
- Making recommendations through the evaluation of price, volume, mix and cost along with competitive positioning to facilitate management decisions.
- Monthly pricing metrics including Price Attainment and Win Rate Analysis.
- Set-up and maintain customer pricing consistent with our contracts.
- Analyse and audit rebates deductions from distributors.
- Load pricing and assure all data integrity in ERP system.
- Troubleshoot pricing problems by running and analysing price history.
- Perform audits of pricing in comparison to both volume purchased and forecasted trends.
- Assist in the annual price roll.
- Strong academic background
- ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly qualified.
- Pricing experience is essential.
- Experience in financial analysis, with the confidence to present to non-financial stakeholders enabling optimal decision making.
- ERP data management experience (SAP preferred).
- Strong Excel skills are essential.
- Experience with Access preferred.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Accuracy and consistency in reporting data for business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple and tight deadlines.
As the business enters another exciting period of considerable change, the successful candidate will benefit from a varied and interesting remit and pleasant, friendly working environment.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially focused, detail orientated analyst professional who is keen to progress their career within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation. Candidates will ideally have had previous pricing experience and worked within a manufacturing/production environment.
In return for this fabulous opportunity, the successful individual will be given full support by a experienced Commercial Finance team, accompanied by a comprehensive benefit package and unparalleled development opportunities.