I am recruiting for an experience Finance Officer to join a successful manufacturing business based in Chester on an ongoing temporary/ temp to perm basis. Reporting to the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the ‘Order–to–cash’ and ‘Procure-to-pay’ processes within the accounts function. This will include sales order and invoice processing, credit control; purchase requisition and purchase order process management; supplier invoice posting and query resolution, as well as month end reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice. You will have experience in the above areas and strong ERP systems and Excel skills.
- Accurate and timely processing of sales orders and invoices in line with accounting policies.
- Management of credit control, including statement distribution, cash collection and cash allocation.
- Responsibility for updating the Management Accountant on a weekly basis with latest debtor news.
- Processing credit notes and customer invoices in line with accounting policies.
- Responsibility for collating and maintaining export documentation records as required.
- Bank transaction posting and weekly reconciliations in multiple currencies.
- Efficient maintenance of shared mailboxes.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.