Heyland Recruitment are working exclusively alongside an exciting and growing business within a specialist manufacturing sector as they look to recruit an experienced Finance Officer to join their head office finance team in Knutsford. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Officer will be responsible for the timely production of key accounts information and will take full responsibility for the company payroll on a monthly basis.
- Payroll – using Sage 50 payroll, processing monthly payroll including year-end returns, processing leavers and starters and pension scheme contributions.
- Credit control.
- Bank payments – GBP and Euro.
- Purchase of Euro currency.
- Euro Bank Account Reconciliation.
- Review, process, and payment of expenses.
- Review and process credit card expenses.
Purchase ledger cover 1 day per week and holiday cover, working closely with Purchase Ledger job holder scheduling payments.
- Other reports and tasks as requested by Finance Manager and Directors.
Hours / days per week
- Both full time and reduced hours can be considered with flexible working hours on offer.
- Previous experience within a similar finance role
- Payroll and Treasury experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with Sage (Ideal but not Essential)
- AAT Qualified / Qualified by experience