Finance & Office Manager
I am recruiting for an experienced Finance & Office Manager to join a successful independent business based in Wrexham. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function as well as daily administrative tasks. The role will initially be on an ongoing temporary basis but is likely to lead to a permanent opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Bookkeeping to trial balance
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Monthly payroll and HMRC PAYE submissions
- Stock control
- Monthly accounts and end of month journals
- End of year accounts preparation for accountants
- VAT calculations
- Negotiation of contracts
- General administration and ad hoc duties as required
- Primary POC for company IT support
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and must be available to start work on minimal notice. You will need to have strong systems experience including excel.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm