I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join an exciting, dynamic business in Chester. The company continue to enjoyed excellent year on year growth and and you will be joining be joining an energetic team with a view to growing with them. This is an all-encompassing financial role and you will be a key member of the management team:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other internal management information.
- Advising the management team on financial performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensuring that the processing of sales invoices and statements are completed correctly and on time.
- Ensuring that outstanding receivables are collected promptly and managing the company’s cash position.
- Ensuring that the processing of the supplier invoices and payments are completed correctly and on time.
- Ensuring that the processing and payment of employee expenses are completed correctly and on time.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT Return.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Ensuring that the collation and review of employee timesheets and providing information to external Payroll Bureau is completed correctly and on time.
- Ensuring that the processing of all prime accounting entries for the company on Xero accounting software are completed accurately.
- Performs any other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Organised, self sufficient and able to work autonomously with accuracy
- Experience of working in a finance department and obtained all-round skills for all areas covering management accounts, sales and purchase ledger.
- Looking for the next step-up in their career to become the ‘Number 1’ in the department, but still willing to complete all aspects of the role whilst demonstrating the ability to grow in the position and support the company with its continued growth.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
- AAT studier/AAT qualified/QBE/early stages CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of Xero Accounting or similar finance package
- Salary of c. £28-30k DOE
- Free parking
- Potential for flexible hours where required
- Potential for study support where required