Finance Manager: £35,000 – £50,000
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious Accountant to join a very successful business based in Ellesmere Port. The company have enjoyed excellent year on year growth and the order book is strong looking forward. You will be joining a dynamic and energetic team with a view to growing with them. This is an all-encompassing financial role and you will play a key role supporting the directors in driving the company forward. Duties to include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Raising Sales Invoices
- Setting up of any new accounts in line with procedures
- Credit Control
- Processing payments to include suppliers; subcontractors; salaries; HMRC
- Updating Cashflow Forecast – liaise with Commercial Team for forecasting
- Issuing unapproved invoice report for document controller to review unapproved purchase orders
- Ensure cashbook reconciles
- Issue consultant Management Account with monthly bank statements
- Raise Intercompany Invoices
- Debtors Review
- Statement Reconciliation
- Issue Costing Reports
- Overhead Review
- Update salaries spreadsheet for Director Approval and Management Accountant to process
- Produce Pensions submissions
- Review procedures and look for improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- AAT qualified / CIMA or ACCA / QBE
- Experience of working in a finance department and obtained all-round skills for all areas covering management accounts, sales and purchase ledger.
- IT Literacy and excellent time management skills
- High active listening skills, articulate and verbally concise, numerate and highly driven
- To be self-motivated having resilience and self-drive, coping with constant pressure and driving to achieve results.
- Being open, honest and trustworthy, with effective communication skills
- To have the ability to be responsive to problems, investigate issues and take quick and effective decisions/actions within the role level.
- To have the ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
- To have the ability to multitask, be flexible within role and react to reasonable management requests.
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Purpose-fit, modern office with on-site gym and more
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Private Health Care
- Bi-annual discretionary bonus (company performance)
- 22 days’ annual leave + Bank Hols