Working for a highly reputable company and reporting to the Assistant Finance Director whilst leading a small established team, the role responsibilities of the role will include;
- To lead on income accounting, reporting and analysis performance advising on improvements to and viability of current and future projects.
- To ensure all income and associated costs are accurately reported in the management and statutory accounts.
- To partner with operational teams to review and evaluate performance and implement and assess improvement plans.
- Lead, coach, motivate and manage team members to provide the highest quality service to internal and external customers.
- Embed a culture of continuous service improvement in the team to ensure the provision of an efficient and effective service.
- Implement and monitor systems, processes and controls to ensure the highest quality information and assurance is delivered.
- To lead in determining and administering charges for services in accordance with legislation, contractual arrangements, best practice and relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide specialist charges advice, co-ordinating any changes required and ensuring compliance with current standards.
- Lead on data analysis, system testing and improvement to automate processes and procedures within the department.
- Provide support and cover to other members of the Finance team as required.
- To assist the Assistant Director of Finance in implementing and leading on financial strategy, financial reporting and internal financial controls.
It is highly desirable that applicants are fully qualified although candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
Outstanding benefits package including 10% Pension, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexi time to accrue additional leave and a hybrid style home working arrangement.