Heyland Recruitment are working alongside an instantly recognisable Retail business as they look to recruit a Finance Co-Ordinator to join their team at their head office in Wigan.
This role will suit a Candidate who is AAT qualified or Part qualified, working towards a relevant accounting qualification or qualified through experience.
- Complete all internal Finance reporting requirements, support in the provision of financial & commercial information
- Undertake day to day support of all aspects of the finance function
- Organising and managing the performance management framework
- To support the production of Budgets, forecasts and analysis of costs and volume KPI’s.
- Organise and lead the focus on improved targets and robust process.
- Provision of accurate, timely and reliable reporting information on a weekly/ periodical basis.
- Meaningful interpretation of weekly and monthly financial reporting and to produce within strict timescales
- Trend analysis – Operational MIS and Flash Management information
- Accountability for Implementation and continuous revision of departmental processes and procedures
- Overseeing Wage data preparation and queries are completed by Administrators
- Utilising internal management information database to create reports for the management team
- KPI preparation and development
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the financial accounts on a periodic basis.
- Ensure Company policies are communicated, implemented and enforced where appropriate
- Working effectively with other colleagues across the company
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed in line with company policy and working in line with company set performance criteria.
- Management and control of purchase order system and invoice control based on matching concept
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- IT literate with excellent knowledge of Spreadsheets and the ability to analyse data and produce accurate and meaningful management reports.
- Workload Planning
- Management Experience
- Strong Knowledge of finance particularly concerning distribution operations