Finance Business Partner
Heyland Recruitment have recently been engaged exclusively by our client, a large multinational manufacturing business in the Cheshire area, as they seek to appoint an ambitious Finance Business Partner as part of a newly created position in the organisation.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working closely with the UK Managing Director, the Finance Business Partner will work closely with the UK Managing Director, identifying and valuing potential acquisitions, internal new business developments and investment projects. This work will also include financial modelling, market evaluation, investment appraisal, due diligence and other financial analysis.
To provide financial support to Group projects including but not limited to:
- Development of internal group reporting processes to ensure timely and insightful MI.
- Development of the control environment, leading control improvement initiatives across the Group.
- Support to the UK and overseas finance teams in building financial capability throughout the group, including ensuring thorough understanding of local numbers, robust reporting and resolution of any local reporting queries/issues.
- Offering professional judgement and advice on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business processes and control.
- Other ad hoc projects as they arise.
- A qualified accountant with a strong academic background and post qualification experience
- Self-motivated, responsive and with a great ambition to get involved
- Commercially astute, curious and enthusiastic
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to different situations
- Driven to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
The successful candidate will manage and take the finance lead on specific projects from inception to completion, ensuring stakeholders are fully engaged throughout the process and key objectives delivered on time. With this being is a Group level opportunity, the successful candidate will have regular exposure to Senior Group and UK Executives.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, qualified finance professional with proven experience in developing positive relationships with local Executive level and Senior Management. You will possess excellent presentation and data analysis skills, with a keen eye for detail and problem solving. Candidates with previous experience of working within a large manufacturing / production business will be of particular interest.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to work for one of the UK’s leading employers. You will enjoy full autonomy and be provided with a sound platform to make a real impact on the business from the outset.
Benefits; Car/allowance, 25 days holiday, pension