My client, a niche retail specialist who has enjoyed a period of sustained growth, is currently looking for an analytically minded Finance Assistant to join their head office team in Wigan. After a period of investment and successful trading this growing business is looking to bolster their finance team with the addition of an Assistant Finance Analyst who will be responsible for producing various Excel based reports to support key commercial and business decisions.
- Completing month end affiliate reconciliations to produce an accurate revenue figure
- Creation of monthly reports from accounting software i.e., Aged Debtor and Creditor reports
- Preparation of excel files to be used by the Partnerships Team to record monthly revenue
- Ensure transactions are efficiently verified and processed for payment
- Maintaining and updating monthly reporting for Management Accounts support
- Maintain nominal structure for all companies within Sage 200
- Assist in maintaining accuracy of data within the company’s CRM system
- Assist and provide cover where required with other Finance duties i.e., Purchase Ledger processing
- Other adhoc tasks, as require
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally will have experience in large volume data collation and managing information from multiple sources and tracking of results.
- Analytical and motivated to investigate numerical variances.
- Experience of working in a month-end environment and managing workload to
- achieve deadlines.