I am currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a unique and impressive SME business based in Ellesmere Port. Having produced very impressive results over the last several years you will be joining the business as they embark on their next phase of growth following significant investment in their facilities. Reporting to the Accountant you will play an integral role as the company look to move from strength to strength.
Duties will include:
• Processing of accounts payable and receivables invoices.
• Processing inventory transactions.
• Reconciliation and analysis of GL accounts.
• Cash flow forecasting.
• Collection of Direct Debits.
• General accounting and administrative duties.
• Supporting Operations and Commercial teams with ad hoc requests/projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Either be studying or want to study for an accounting qualification (AAT / CIMA / ACCA)
• Minimum grade 7 or A in Maths GCSE
• SAP B1 experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Driven, self-motivated and autonomous
• IT-literate, particularly with Microsoft Office packages and specifically Excel.
• Keen to develop
• £18-24k DOE
• 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
• 25 days’ holiday plus statutory
• Pension scheme
• Free parking
• Study support where required
• Casual dress