I am currently recruiting for my client who are based near to Broughton. They are looking to bring onboard an experienced finance assistant who has experience with SAP. The role will be for c6-9 months and may very well become a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The candidate will need knowledge of SAP both Sales and Purchase Ledger along with General Ledger for input of banking and journals.
On the job training will be given and a working knowledge of Microsoft office is required.
- Produce Sales Invoice via SAP on a daily basis
- Update the Excel spreadsheets for Reception Delivery
- Send invoices via new system of Air Supply
- On a weekly basis send a statement for confirmation of receipt of invoices
- Cash allocation to Customer Account when cash is received
- Deal with any queries regarding invoice issues
- Print off and stamp up invoices received from Suppliers via email
- MIRO Invoices in the system on a daily basis
- Run MR11 weekly to ensure all invoices have been received
- Produce payment request listing for approval
- Set up payment on BNP bank for approval
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Chase suppliers for invoices not received
- Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Daily basis update cashflow forecast
- Input accrual journals
- Balance Sheet reconciliations at month end
- Other duties will include assisting the Finance Manager.
- Backup for payroll in the absence of the Finance Manager.
- If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to start a new part time role straight away please apply to find out full details.