Heyland Finance are working alongside this market leading Manufacturing and Retail organisation as they look to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant to join their head office finance function in Wigan. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a fast paced finance team and will take responsibility for the following key tasks;
- Monthly Vat and Ec Sales reporting
- Processing Invoices and Matching GRN’s, Calculation of the end of month payments to suppliers.
- Post cheques and bank receipts, and issue monthly statements.
- Excel reporting , contacting customers and Issue weekly credit control reports to Sales Managers
- Maintenance and update monthly sales data in Excel and calculation of sales commissions
- Prepare Monthly Demo stock audit sheets in excel and distribute to Sales Managers
- Nominal Analysis in Excel
- Credit Card Statement distribution and analysis of returned receipts for input into the Accounts.
- Overtime analysis.
- As the role progresses other aspects will be included such as Costings, Accounts Preparation work, stock control analysis.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Have previous experience using Syspro / Pegasus Opera an advantage but not essential
- Payroll experience is desirable.
- Flexible in approach and willing to undertake all tasks as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Strong administrative skills with an excellent attention to detail