I am currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join a very successful and growing business on the outskirts of Chester. Due to continued growth you will have an opportunity to support the Management Accountant through ownership of the Order to Cash and Procure to Pay process withing the function as well as month end responsibilities with a flexible development pathway to suit your desires.
- Preparation of journals, account reconciliations, and other accounting elements as required.
- Support Management Accountant during project work as required.
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules and analysis for annual external audit.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems.
- Accurate and timely processing of sales orders and invoices in line with accounting policies.
- Management of credit control, including statement distribution, cash collection and cash allocation.
- Responsibility for updating Management Accountant on a weekly basis with latest debtor news.
- Processing credit notes and customer contra invoices in line with accounting policies.
- Responsibility for collating and maintaining export documentation records as required.
- Bank transaction posting and weekly reconciliations in multiple currencies.
- Tracking purchase requisitions and issuing purchase orders across departments.
- Coding, matching and posting supplier invoices; raising supplier payment runs
- Answering customer and supplier queries professionally by phone and email
- Credit card returns and payroll expense process management.
|Qualifications and Experience: