I am currently recruiting for my client based Bromborough. They have grown and this is a recently created position to sit between finance and the wider admin/ supply team. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous finance experience to really add value and ensure smooth running between finance / supply teams.
The ideal candidate will be numerate and have a good understanding of finance ledgers – how invoice matching, reconciliations work etc whilst being able to communicate with the wider team and external suppliers to ensure payments run smoothly.
- Matching PODS to invoices to check price and quantity
- Reconciling POs for items over a spend threshold
- Managing supplier queries and checking the value of credit notes
- Completing reconciliations on the plant hire system which authorises hire spend
- Checking and paying any fines/charges in relation to vehicles
- Completing daily checks on order acknowledgements
- Being the ‘go to’ person for the finance team with invoicing queries to help invoices pass through the system
- Completing stock reconciliations at month end
The successful candidate will be looking for a long term position where they can add value and become a valued team member. The role is full time hours and office based.