I am delighted to be supporting a business in Chester who are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team on a 6 month FTC to cover maternity. The purpose of the role is to support both the CEO and members of the Board with a number of tasks including travel arrangements, complex diary management, MI and preparation of complex reports as well as working on business critical projects. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same and you will work in a collaborative and creative working environment.
Some key duties will include:
- Complex diary management and assessing competing priorities in order to resolve problems where there are conflicting commitments
- Act as the first point of contact for all relevant communications to the CEO and Directors office, both internally and externally
- Deal with highly complex and highly sensitive information from a range of organisations and sources
- Organise and support executive team, senior management and board level meetings, ensuing timely agenda and supporting documentation preparation & follow up actions
- Take & circulate detailed minutes, following up on actions where necessary
- Organise weekly/monthly business reporting on behalf of the CEO & Directors, working on high level business critical projects as required
- Compile and prepare complex reports & presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint in accordance with strict deadlines as well as collate and distribute as required
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Implement and maintain procedures and administrative systems
- Answer & screen calls and manage all written correspondence
- Communicate with Board members, arranging meetings, annual away days and invitations to press & VIP events as necessary
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Liaise with all department managers internally to achieve the strategic objectives of the CEO & Directors
- Collate and file monthly expenses for the CEO & Directors
- Manage and publish the monthly duty management rota for all managers
This is an excellent role for someone with previous Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant experience who is confident in managing multiple diaries and producing Board level MI and reporting. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail and have a flexible approach in addition to being a proficient user of MS Office. You will be a strong team player and able to use your initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark and develop your career within a well-known, growing and reputable organisation.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV or contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.