Digital Marketing Executive
My client, a leading service business based in Chester is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join its expanding marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the execution of the digital marketing strategy, ensuring digital activities promote products and services of the Group and increase sales. This role will work with the wider marketing team to deliver creative and engaging content, ensuring each of the brands within the group has a strong digital presence.
- Manage digital channels for all brands within the Group, to drive traffic to the company website and maximise sales.
- Create and maintain relevant content on the company website ensuring information is engaging and factually correct
- Proactively plan and execute email marketing and eCRM campaigns to promote products and drive the customer journey from interest to purchase
- Create unique digital content and campaigns utilising analytics and trends to target activity which will produce the largest conversion rates
- Produce campaign reports, using Google Analytics and other tools, identify trends and opportunities to maximise digital presence
- Contribute towards the internal communications strategy to support the company culture and staff engagement
- Collaborate with other departments to improve performance of marketing campaigns
- Assist in other aspects of content creation to ensure cohesive and accurate content throughout the group
- Any other duties and tasks required as directed by your manager
Educated to degree level or recognised higher level qualification in marketing
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing,
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Commercially astute with the ability to understand business requirements into actionable marketing activity
Demonstrable experience with B2C social media, email campaigns, Adwords and advertising
- Relevant reporting of metrics as part of campaign analysis and development
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong verbal and written ability
- Ability to effectively prioritise work and deliver on strict deadlines
- Diligent eye for detail, language and grammar
- Multi-tasking skills to execute numerous campaigns at once
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools highly desirable
- Ability to extract insight and communicate simply and compellingly
- Proficient in the use of IT including Microsoft Office suite
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available as well as flexible working.
Digital Marketing Executive
Chester (Hybrid Working)