Data / Pricing Intern
I am currently recruiting for my client who are based near to Ellesmere Port. They are looking to bring onboard a data / pricing intern. This role would suit someone who may still be at college or university and looking to gain experience within a fast paced office environment. You will be supporting the business analyst and as the business grows, there is real potential that this position can develop for the right candidate into a full time role.
- Key Role: Pricing for Sales Team in UK, Germany and Poland. This is completed within excel and is heavily automated; however the sheet requires setting up/ updating each day.
- Needs to be available to work each day as costing requests come in daily and are AdHoc, can be 0 to 40 in any given day.
- Production of month-end sales reports.
- Data extraction and manipulation from SAP to Excel (SAP experience beneficial but not essential).
- Develop existing processes if required/ necessary.
- Must be enthusiastic and punctual, with a hands-on approach.
- Team-player, comfortable with communicating at various levels within an organisation.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Part Time – 15-20 Hour a week – Salary £14-18k pro rata (depending on experience).
- Immediate start.
- 12 week probationary review period.
- 4% company pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Private medical cover.
If you think this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply to find out full details.