Customer Service Export Controller
Our client is a leading and growing organisation with an enviable brand and reputation. Due to continued growth and to support changes following BREXIT they are currently seeking a Customer Service Export Controller in a newly created role.
Reporting in to the Customer Services Manager and deputising in their absence, as Customer Service Export Controller you will support the creation of effective export and customer service procedures, policies and standards as well as developing versatility of task assignment across the export customer service team. Your remit is to manage the customer experience through accurate and efficient processing of all customer enquiries including processing of orders, arranging deliveries, export certification and corresponding documentation, recording and analysis of customer non-conformance reports.
Some key duties will include:
- Preparation and management of all export documentation to ensure effective management and seamless less movement of goods from the UK to our Export Customers
- Receipt, acknowledgement, and transit route planning of customer orders
- Coordination of Vet, Transport, Import agents to customs clearance is obtained without issue or delay
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager in reporting and team supervision
- Work closely with and provide support to the Sales Team providing feedback on customer issues and forecasting data
- Liaise with production planning teams on customer demands, product stock levels and forecasts to ensure the optimum production and stock objectives are met
- Co-ordinate quality issues with the Technical team
- Ensure high level of service to customers is maintained in the most cost effective manner
- Co-operate with the Sales Team regarding payment queries, to resolve problems, disputes and proof of delivery queries whilst maintaining a positive relationship with the customer
- Ensure customer relationships are managed professionally with the objectives of retention and growth.
- Maintain, develop and promote a positive corporate image and reputation with customers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with logistics providers to achieve efficient and cost effective delivery of product
- To work closely with your fellow Customer Service team members to ensure a cohesive approach to the department’s responsibilities
- To manage and plan your duties to achieve agreed objectives. Feedback relevant commercial information relating to customers in an efficient way
- Escalate issues as required, effectively communicate to the department and the rest of the business as required
- Contribute to the development of effective customer service processes and systems
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable supervisory experience and be looking for a challenging and varied role. In return you will be welcomed in to a friendly, hardworking and busy team.
Please apply for this role with your CV, if you have any questions please contact Helen Berry on 07870 607723.