We are working alongside a specialist claims management business in Warrington as they look to recruit a Customer Advisor to join their growing head office function, within this role you will have the opportunity to interact with clients and have an active involvement in all processes of our operation. Working as part of a small team you will be dealing with a high volume, fast moving workload and you will have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload. You will therefore be able to utilise your skills and initiative as well as developing further skills within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Engage with customers directly via telephone, email and webchat.
- Use our CRM system to obtain case updates and enter information.
- Recommend treatments according to lawn conditions and recognise opportunities to upsell
- Deliver A+ customer service. Our customers are often financially distressed and require empathy and support.
- Be a brand ambassador at all times
- Aim to recover any customer expressing dissatisfaction using our recovery protocol.
- Superb telephone communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Excellent attitude and behaviours
- Experience of using webmail and a client relationship management system.
- Experience of working in a telephone role dealing with vulnerable customers
- Experience of working for an FCA regulated business.
- 2 years+ experience of working in a busy call environment
- Job Type: Permanent