I am recruiting for an experienced CRM Manager to join our market leading client based in Crewe. As CRM Manager, you will liaise with key stakeholders across the business to ensure Customers receive relevant, timely and inspiring communications from the brand aimed at driving repeat purchase and long-term loyalty. You will drive the development and implementation of email strategy across broadcast and automation campaigns to drive sales and engagement with both businesses and consumers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement weekly emails including creating compelling copy, subject lines and design templates and briefing the design studio along with building the emails in our email & customer data platform.
- Manage the full sign off process for all emails, including Trading sign off, building strong relationships with Trading Managers and Online Merchandisers.
- Manage the email marketing calendars, working with the necessary stakeholders to ensure that emails align with the overall customer plan.
- Develop and bring to life the lifecycle/automation campaigns from welcome journeys to post purchase and retention primarily across email but working with the wider digital team to incorporate other channels into the flows.
- Execute and deliver the segmentation of customer data which will in turn lead to more tailored marketing communications focused on increasing frequency of purchase.
- Create a culture of test & learn in the team to drive innovation and utilise the full functionality of our customer data platform.
- Create inspiring customer communications, with a consistent tone of voice, look and feel, which supports our brand objectives.
- Ensure prompt, accurate and error free communications to our customers, helping to build loyalty and minimise unsubscribes.
- Be responsible for the analysis of all email campaigns, providing detailed reporting across all key KPIs and sharing best practice and recommendations to improve email performance across the business.
- Increase the email subscriber base testing new sign-up mechanics with the marketing and online trading teams.
- Build strong relationships with teams across the business through credible, fact-based discussions, which seek to fulfil overall business objectives.
- Support the Senior CRM Manager on delivery of the wider customer segmentation and VIP / loyalty offering set to launch late this year/early next year.
What we would like to see in you:
- An email marketing expert, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, particularly in lifecycle campaigns and an extensive knowledge of industry best practice and building segmentation
- A strong creative executer, with excellent copywriting skills and the capability to create compelling customer communications
- Commercially astute, balancing trade driving needs with customer relationships and brand/communication stories
- A dynamic, passionate self-starter who can prioritise their own workload and take full accountabilities for all aspects of their role
- Excellent prioritisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A team player with a can-do attitude who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure work is completed on time and to the highest standards
- An analytical mind, able to interpret data to help drive decisions and engage across the business
- A confident communicator, who can clearly articulate credible opinions based on facts and challenge key stakeholders, appropriately, at all levels
- The ability to be flexible and work to support the needs of the business including occasional weekend / out of hours working
- The ability to travel to Head Office (approx. every 8 weeks)
- Experience working in retail eCommerce is preferred
- Experience working on direct mail and loyalty schemes would be an advantage
What you will get from us:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen
Crewe/ Hybrid working available
£33,000 – £35,000