Credit Control Manager
I am currently recruiting for a commercial Credit Control Manager to manage a team of 10. The Credit Control Manager will be responsible for the credit control department managing a large ledgers, direct debit system, litigation process and the day to day management of the Collection Advisors team to chase and collect payments for outstanding debt.
Duties will include:
- Operational management of a team of 10 collections agents and Credit Control Supervisor
- Overseeing a large volume of ledgers in a busy commercial credit control and debt collection department
- Manage the flow of work for the Collections Advisors team on a day to day basis to achieve the daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Manage escalated calls and complaints to a satisfactory resolution for both customer and the business.
- Work with other department managers in order to improve understanding and process of business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent working knowledge of direct debit systems
- Experience of managing difficult customers
- Experience of working in a fast paced Credit Control environment
- Strong inter-personal skills, including the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Strong Microsoft IT skills.
- Demonstrate a professional approach
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.